At Le Parc de la Grève Campsite, we follow the campsites covid protocole. Find some details hereafter.
We are pleased to announce the opening of the campsite from June 15. We are of course available now for your reservations.
Our campsite is fortunate to be a small family campsite in a 60+ acres park. Saying this, you can consider we have the spaceenough to set up effective distance measures.
In order to receive you in the best conditions for your next stays, we put in place all the necessary measures to ensure your security such as for example:
- One person or family at the time in the reception office. For several years, we have offered to finalize your reservation file before your arrival. That means you will reach your pitch or rental without unecessary delay. Your guarantees may even be paperless to avoid the exchange of checks. You will have to wear a mask in the office.
- Activities and evening events will be outdoor.:Our new terrace extention made this winter is now organized for that.
- Fixed fishing spots on our pond. separated by several meters, these points will respect the distance.
- Regular disinfection of public places, sanitary blocks and housing: Hydroalcolic gel dispensers were already installed in our establishment, we are generalizing them to all narrow places or passages. Material orders are in progress with our suppliers to guarantee you the best solutions following health recommendations.
- measures for the pool : Not too restrictive, you will have to avoid crossing people in the footbath, entering the pool area. seats and sunbeds are disinfected on regular bases, we ask you to put a towel on it. you will find extra disinfectant and gel if you want to do more.
- measures on the sanitary block : You will have to wear a mask in all corridors. Disinfectant and gel at your disposal to use inside the block.
- We are modifying all our communication in order to limit the paper supports as much as possible. Our snack / bar cards will also be in digital format and also on washable paper versions.
- In order to offer you more flexibility, the possible period to cancel your stay is extended. Cancellation without fees (including booking fees) is possible up to 15 days before your arrival. For stays in mobile homes and chalets, the balance will be payable 15 days before.
We will update those informations on regular bases, following the health office recommendations.
We will be very please to see you soon
Virginie and Stéphane