From 19 May to 15 September, you can enjoy water fun at the heated pool of Camping Le Parc de la Grève.
Swim and have fun
Enjoy the heated water of the pool to swim, relax and enjoy your camping holiday near Saint-Gilles Croix de Vie.
The water park is set in the form of a flower. In one of the petals, toddlers can splash about in the secured area of the paddling pool.
On the other side of the pool, older children can hurtle down the water slide (please respect the security rules).
While your children are sliding away, you can relax in the sunny climate of the Vendée, on one of the sunbeds set on the pool deck. Ideal to read a book, comic book or manga, borrowed at the reception.
To enjoy a pleasant moment on arrival and relax after a long journey, the pool is open until 11 pm on Saturdays in July/August!
High season: from 10 am to 9.30 pm (until 11 pm on Saturdays)
Low season: from 10 am to 7 pm
Swimming pool rules :
- Swimming shorts, shorts, t-shirts, and all other chothes not dedicated to the swimming pool practice are forbidden
- It is also forbidden to eat in the pool area. Tables are only few meters away.
- it is compulsory to take a shower prior to swim.
- Enter in the pool area only by the foot bath
- it is forbidden to run around the pool
- It is forbidden to use the slide with the head in front, or several at the time, or to clim back from the slide itself.
Rules are written in full at the pool entrance.
Entrance foot bath and pool sanitaries are accessible for wheelchairs