At Le Parc de la Grève Campsite, we follow the campsites covid protocole. Find some details hereafter.
Our campsite is fortunate to be a small family campsite in a 60+ acres park. Saying this, you can consider we have the spaceenough to set up effective distance measures.
In order to receive you in the best conditions for your next stays, we put in place all the necessary measures to ensure your security such as for example:
- One person or family at the time in the reception office. For several years, we have offered to finalize your reservation file before your arrival. That means you will reach your pitch or rental without unecessary delay. Your guarantees may even be paperless to avoid the exchange of checks. You will have to wear a mask in the office.
- Activities and evening events will be outdoor.:Our new terrace extention made in 2020 is perfect for that.
- Fixed fishing spots on our pond. separated by several meters, these points will respect the distance.
- Regular disinfection of public places, sanitary blocks and housing: Hydroalcolic gel dispensers were installed in our establishment, we have generalized them to all narrow places or passages.
- measures for the pool : Not too restrictive, you will have to avoid crossing people in the footbath, entering the pool area. seats and sunbeds are disinfected on regular bases, we ask you to put a towel on it. you will find extra disinfectant and gel if you want to do more.
- measures on the sanitary block : mask in all corridors are mandatory. Disinfectant and gel at your disposal to use inside the block.
- We are modifying all our communication in order to limit the paper supports as much as possible. Our snack / bar cards will also be in digital format and also on washable paper versions.
We will update those informations on regular bases, following the health office recommendations.
We will be very please to see you soon
Virginie and Stéphane