Chris C - Stayed August 2018, travelled with family
All about Le Parc de la Greve Campsite
Camping **** Le Parc de la Grève near Saint-Gilles Croix de Vie and Brétignolles sur Mer offers a great number of services for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Services on site
- The reception is open from 8.30 am to midday and from 2 pm to 7.30 pm in July/August and from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm in low season (telephone reception after 12.30 pm).
- Welcome drink at 11 am on Sundays in July/August. Find all the information about the campsite as well as tourist information. Partners will present their activities and will offer you discounts on canoe, leisure park with tree climb adventure, paintball, fitness trail... and massages on site by Jérôme.
- Bread service at the snack bar (in high season)
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception, the snack bar and terrace
- Mail service, stamps, postcards, phone service
- Launderette with washing machine and tumble dryer
Material to borrow or hire
- Baby cot and baby equipments
- Gas bottles
- Iron board and iron (borrow)
- Books and board games (borrow)
- Table tennis bats, footballs, pétanque boules...(borrow)
At 500 metres from the campsite, you'll find a bakery, grocery shop, tobacconist's, post office, pharmacy, doctor, hairdresser, flower shop, cash withdrawal…
A Vival supermarket offers a grocery delivery service on site.
In the area you'll find various markets (list of daytime and nighttime markets available at the reception).